Cambodia Hotel Association
Cambodia Hotel Association (CHA) was created on 21 June 2008 and approved by the Ministry of Interior of the Kingdom of Cambodia to act as the official Association of the Hotel Industry.
Since then, it has grown to 139 members, with national & international businesses, comprising of 9 European and Asian countries.
CHA’s core activities are to promote, support and represent its members in their businesses’ interests, and dialogue with the Royal Government of Cambodia with the aims of developing a more efficient and fertile business and investment environment.
CHA collects membership fees yearly.
CHA’s key objectives
- Represent the views and interests of the business community of the Hotel Industry in the Kingdom of Cambodia;
- Consult & lobby with government on key issues related to doing business in Cambodia;
- Prepare studies, working papers, initiatives and suggestions for regulations to improve government & business relations and conditions of doing business in Cambodia;
- Endeavor to improve access for international businesses to the Cambodian market;
- Provide services to Members and non-Members relating to economic, legal, technical, financial, market and other business issues in the Cambodia and industry specific information to investors;
- Facilitate the creation of strategic alliances between small and medium-size Hotels and Guesthouse;
- Build strong tourism business positions to the Government for the development of overseas and domestic tourism industry;
- Establish ties with regional government representatives to deal with issues occurring in the regions, in order to improve the attraction of local tourism sites;
- Disseminate up-to-date news (government & industry);
- Promote the Members’ businesses;
- Conduct Industry workshops and seminars (Ministry and Private Sector);
- Hold Members networking events;
- Take part in the Cambodia Tourism Federation (CTF) activities;
- Participate to travel and suppliers fairs.
Since 2008, CHA has welcomed the addition of three National Chapters: Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville and Island.
Please feel free to click the following links to know more about CHA.